Rotunda at the Mallala Museum
| Type of thing | Personal
|
Contents
The Rotunda was initially used as a shelter for the Mallala Croquet Club, which was located in what is now the Children’s Playground at the Mallala Oval Complex.
We believe the club closed during the early years of World War Two.
In the mid 1940’s the Mallala Bowling Club was formed and the Rotunda was later donated to the Bowling Club for its members to use
In the year 2000, the structure was donated to the Mallala Historical Society and repositioned to the Mallala Museum to preserve its heritage.
Related Articles
External Links
Sources


Print
Subscribe by RSS
